Providing Skilled Legal Counsel & Advocacy
At Dowd Law Firm, our Fort Walton Beach business attorneys are committed to helping Northwest Florida Panhandle businesses succeed through skilled guidance and representation. As a team of seasoned transactional and trial lawyers, our firm is capable of serving as a one-stop shop for businesses in our region. We are dedicated to being part of the solution rather than part of the problem, using the law to accomplish our clients' business goals.
We offer a wide range of services to businesses and business owners, including:
- Entity formation and contracts: Our attorneys assist business owners with the selection and registration of business entities and the drafting and review of business contracts.
- Collections: Our firm helps businesses collect on delinquent accounts, promissory notes, secured financing agreements, and other types of in-state and out-of-state debts.
- Real estate law: We regularly advise and represent real estate developers, commercial and residential landlords, and commercial tenants in all types of real estate matters.
- Contract litigation: Our attorneys have the experience and insight to provide effective representation to both plaintiffs and defendants in business breach-of-contract claims.
- Business tort litigation: Our firm is prepared to help businesses pursue and defend claims for unfair competition, tortious interference, defamation and other business torts.
- Employment law: We are committed to helping employers adopt sound employment policies and pursue prompt and effective resolutions to employment disputes.
- Insurance litigation: We understand how important it is for businesses to be able to rely on their insurance carriers, and our attorneys are experienced at litigating insurance claims.
Crestview Corporate & Contract Law Attorneys
Whether you need help conducting a business transaction, resolving a business dispute out of court, or litigating a commercial claim, our lawyers at Dowd Law Firm would be happy to assist you.
To schedule a meeting, please contact us at (850) 972-2233.