We Care About Our Clients
All cases can be difficult. The key to success is to know your case and the law so that you are fully prepared to handle whatever comes your way from the opposing side. We will utilize and exhaust each of our resources in order to achieve your goals in a timely and effective manner.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Construction Law
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Florida, 1996
- Member of the Florida Sheriff’s Association
- Board Member of The Building Industry Association of Okaloosa & Walton Counties, Inc.
John also practices in the area of estate planning and asset protection, and will react quickly if necessary to provide prompt and solid guidance in these areas. He is highly creative, and prides himself on always trying to find the fastest and least expensive method in which to solve a client’s issue. John is the President of Dowd Law Firm and is proud to be involved with the strong team we have. He was admitted to the Florida state bar in 1996.
- Represent clients on all their real estate and business needs, including litigation, related to easements, contracts, foreclosures, land-use issues, landlord and tenant issues, business disputes, and other areas.
- Been involved with the closing of over half a billion dollars in real estate transactions since 2000
- Represent developers and property owners in approval and permitting processes for real estate development projects, rezoning, and comprehensive plan amendments.
- Represent owners, contractors, developers, builders and real estate managers in commercial transactions.
- Represent both plaintiffs and defendants in loan workouts, mortgage foreclosures, and complex real estate litigation
- Represent property managers and homeowner and condominium associations and always look for creative ways to save these organizations and the owners legal fees .
- Estate planning and asset protection (including wills, estates, trust and probate matters)
To make an appointment with a Fort Walton Beach attorney, call him today at (850) 972-2233.