Assisting Clients With Property Issues
At Dowd Law Firm, real estate law has always been at the core of our practice. For more than 100 years, we have been devoted to understanding the real estate industry and the local market, and our Fort Walton Beach real estate attorneys offer a wide range of services in this area.
Our firm is led by stellar attorneys who have strong roots in the community and we are highly knowledgeable in the field of real estate law. We know how hard-hit the real estate industry has been in recent years, and we are dedicated to contributing to its recovery by making deals and helping those deals succeed.
We can offer assistance to our clients in the following matters:
- Purchase and sale transactions: In many cases, a real estate transaction is the first experience a client has with a lawyer. We are committed to making these transactions go smoothly by providing high-quality legal counsel, representation and title work.
- Commercial and residential leases: Our attorneys regularly draft, negotiate and review lease agreements on behalf of commercial and residential landlords and tenants.
- Real estate development: Our firm assists developers with all aspects of their projects, including contract drafting, land use and zoning matters, and the litigation of disputes.
- Homeowners and condominium associations: Our attorneys provide legal advice and representation to a number of homeowners and condominium associations throughout the region.
- Foreclosure assistance: If you are behind on your mortgage payments and facing the threat of foreclosure, our lawyers can help you explore all of your options for saving your home and your other foreclosure alternatives. This may include the short sale process, loan modification, and foreclosure defense.
- Real estate litigation: Our attorneys provide diligent representation to property owners, developers, contractors and other parties in all types of real estate disputes. This includes contract disputes, boundary line disputes, easement disputes, and mechanic's lien disputes.
Call Our Property Development Attorneys
At Dowd Law Firm, we take the time to understand our clients' concerns and objectives so we can advise them on the best ways to proceed under Florida real estate law. Our Fort Walton Beach Real Estate Attorneys offer comprehensive case evaluations with our team to help you take the first step toward the outcome that you need.
To schedule a meeting with one of our Fort Walton Beach real estate attorneys, please contact us at (850) 972-2233.